Welcome to Revolution Motherhood
BOUTIQUE FITNESS and WELLNESS FOR MOTHERS
Empower yourself with the skills and knowledge to heal your postpartum body!
Do you feel stuck in a foreign, achy body?
Did you receive the 'all clear' for exercise from your health care provider and have no idea where to begin?
Are you receiving conflicting instructions from your beloved yoga and fitness instructors?
Are you experiencing leakage, pelvic pain, diastisis recti - and feel completely alone?
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, YOU AREN'T JUST WORKING OUT, YOU'RE BUILDING LIFE-LONG FRIENDSHIPS!
OVER THE COURSE OF YOUR PROGRAM, YOU WILL:
- De-mystify your postpartum body
- Re-introduce you to loving the body you are in
- Teach you how to heal yourself from the inside-out
- Laugh and sweat together as you work your way through the empowering and humble journey of truly inhabiting and owning your healthy body!
You CAN and WILL feel strong, at ease and truly aligned with your authentic body again!
IT TAKES WORK, DEDICATION, SWEAT, COMMUNITY AND A LOT OF HUMOR!
IF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN BIRTH, THESE CLASSES ARE FOR YOU!
Revolution Motherhood programs bring the best of private and group classes together. I get to know YOU personally, your body, your birth experience and your needs. I stay with you over the weeks, championing your achievements and supporting you through deep healing. And most importantly, you learn to trust yourself and your body again.
Over 6 OR 12-weeks, you will experience the life-changing effects of empowering yourself physically, emotionally and mentally. Your physical resilience will be reinforced and support your emotional and mental resilience! You will walk away armed with the skills, exercises and knowledge to care for your body for the rest of your life!
Tuesdays 3:30-4:40pm (Manhattan), Thursdays 10-11am (Park Slope), Sundays 10:15-11:15am (Park Slope)
Over 12-powerful classes, you will:
- learn how to organize your pelvis for optimal core connection and strength in any pose
- strengthen your arms, core, legs and back - learn how to listen to small aches and pains and adjust to protect and heal persistent mom-injuries (wrists, low back, neck)
- enjoy sweating and moving consistently for a full hour of uninterrupted ‘you’ time while connecting to a fun community of moms
- learn how to trust, enjoy and love your body - celebrate how far you have come and experience the self-empowerment of building the skills to live in your body with strength, stability and ease for the rest of your life!
- develop a personal fitness program! You will walk away from these series with the knowledge to exercise anywhere, anytime - including at home on your own! - and most importantly - your physical wellness will be a HABIT in your daily schedule!
- calm your busy mom-brain, move stale emotions, fatigue and frustrations through and get back in touch with your essential self
- make life-long friendships and connections to mothers committed to living healthy, happy lives
INTEGRATION - YOGA BOOT CAMP
Sundays 9-10am Beginning September 17 (Park Slope)
It's time to get SWEATY and STRONG! This class continues to deepen, refine and integrate your body into whole, functioning, vibrant movement! Enjoy working out to great music in this baby-free class with your mom-friends and community! This class is perfect if you have older children and are new to Revolution Motherhood!
The relationship that we establish in Foundations is SO powerful. I get to know your body and history and I want to keep supporting you as you move on from those initial tender months postpartum and are ready for the maintenance of regular exercise and healthy living.
Now that you understand how to stabilize your core and move with breath from your trunk:
- Re-introduce muscle fatiguing movement for abdominal, thigh and gluteal muscles
- Integrate small muscle isolation and alignment into whole body strengthening and toning exercises
- Lengthen AND Strengthen with yoga intervals woven into class
- Rebalance with mediation, deep relaxation and soft foam rolling
RETURNING Winter 2017
Focused on the first 6-Classes of Foundations. In the MINI Program, you go deep into subtle core muscles - your pelvic floor, waist, breathing and repatterining. This series is a perfect introduction to Revolution Motherhood programming and builds into larger exercises more gradually than Foundations.
Perfect if you are:
- wanting a powerful introduction to the bedrock principals of how to access your core, heal your body, tighten your waist and gluts, breath for strength and ease, while relieving tension and stress in your postpartum body
- navigating 3 finger (or more) diastasis, prolapse or other pelvic trauma and need a bridge back to exercise but aren't ready for the bigger movements of Foundations
- heading back to work and need a quicker version of Foundations
- working out, but still have a 'mommy tummy' and can't seem to access your core deeply or effectively
- ready to start right away and you missed joining Foundations
Over 6-weeks, you will turn your deep core and pelvic stabilizing muscles back on. You will walk away set up to get back into your favorite boutique fitness classes safely and confidently and will have a strong launching point to join Foundations or Integration!
Do you want to know more?
Try your first class for $20!
Revolution Motherhood programs are cumulative.
You begin deep on the internal and build outward with dynamic movement that gets you sweating, breathing and feeling great while learning to trust and enjoy your beautiful post-partum body again!
By the end of your program, you will understand how to work out in YOUR body and how to adjust any pose or exercise to what you need and feel in the moment. You will literally develop your ability to take any yoga or favorite boutique fitness class anywhere and be confident that you will 1. be able to care for yourself through the class and 2. get exactly what you need that day out of the class.
It is SO satisfying to finally feel your deep core, understand why you have pain in your calves, feet, back, hips, shoulders and neck and...