WELCOME TO REVOLUTION MOTHERHOOD
Combining the best of private and group classes, I get to know you—your body, your birth experience and your needs. Over the course of the program—which incorporates breath, yoga, barre, pilates, fascial rolling, and strength-training—I support you through deep healing and teach you the skills, exercises and knowledge to care for your body for the rest of your life. You will complete the program with renewed confidence, trusting your body, mind and intuition.
STEP 1: FOUNDATIONS
Deep core strengthening. Pre-crawling babies are welcome but not required.
The 12-Week Program
CLASSES 1-4: Rehabilitating from the inside out. The focus here is on internal healing. Using breath, a foam roller, persistence and patience, you will heal your pelvic floor, open your shoulders, relax your neck, and become reacquainted with muscles that you haven’t worked in… a long time. (They are still there, promise!)
CLASSES 5-8: Starting to sweat (safely). Your abs are turning on, and you can start to sweat and move with power while continuing to strengthen and stabilize yourself. You’ll learn how to listen to small aches and pains and adjust to protect persistent mom-injuries, such as wrists, low back and neck. You’ll also learn to calm your get-it-done mom-brain and reconnect with your authentic self (she’s still in there!).
CLASSES 9-12: Building a bridge to boot camp. Turn up the music, and ride that exercise high! Your six-pack has kicked into action, and you are now able to do serious cardio as well as deep stretching. (Ahhh.) You are empowered. You know how to exercise safely and efficiently anywhere, anytime.
Included in the Foundations program:
- Mama Essentials Kit—a swag bag to keep you inspired and supported, complete with exercise gear, personal journal, Revolution Motherhood-branded organic power snacks, plus a few surprises....
- At-home workout video library so you establish a habit of daily exercise (it’s only 15 minutes! No excuses!)
- Personal access to Rachel’s expertise, via text and email
- Discount code for future classes
- Weekly emails with exercise tips, pep talks, mindfulness, and lots of loving inspiration
- A community of likeminded moms who offer accountability and support
Step 2: INTEGRATION
This sweaty class makes “me time” meaningful.
The training wheels are off. It’s time to sweat. Take your newly healed and strong body to the next level with kick-your-booty workouts. You will layer larger movements with deep core connections and leave you feeling energized with a post-yoga glow. Developed to strengthen the core, INTEGRATION supports you as you transition into regular exercise, healthy living and your most centered self. You got this!
Enrollment Now Open:
- Wednesday 9-10am Begins February 28 In Gowanus @ Abhaya Yoga 43D 9th St.
Thursdays 10am-11am (Next Program Begins April 12)
Sundays 10:15-11:15am (Next Program Begins April 22)
In Park Slope: @ Spoke The Hub on Union St/6th Ave